BEST MADE WITH
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin.
- When they begin to brown, reduce heat and add onions, garlic, green chilli and ginger.
- Fry until onions are transparent.
- Add tomatoes and Everest Turmeric Powder.
- Stir and cook until oil begins to separate from the curry.
- Add coriander powder, 2 tablespoons of water, and let the curry paste simmer for 5-6 minutes until it thickens.
- Now add a whole cup of water.
- Stir chickpeas into the curry.
- Season with Everest Chhole Masala and salt to taste.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with Bhatura.