BEST MADE WITH
- In a pan add little oil to roast the cashews and keep aside.
- In the same pan add the paneer cut into cubes. Add Everest Red Chilli Powder and salt into it. Toss it for a while and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaves. Fry and then add onions, ginger garlic paste and Everest Turmeric Powder.
- Fry until onions are golden brown. Add Hara Mirch, mint leaves, Everest Red Chilli Powder, salt and Everest Shahi Biryani Masala. Fry well.
- Add rice into the vessel and stir fry for 2-3 mins. Then add 1.5 cup of water into it. Cover it with the lid for dum.
- When the rice is cooked add the roasted cashews and paneer into it and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.